I Will I Won't: A Guide To Making Decisions In 2023
As we enter the new year, many of us are making resolutions and setting goals. However, sometimes we struggle with making decisions that will help us achieve those goals. That's where the "I Will I Won't" technique comes in. This simple method can help you make decisions with confidence and clarity. In this article, we'll explore how to apply this technique in everyday life, in relaxed Spanish language.
What is the "I Will I Won't" Technique?
The "I Will I Won't" technique is a decision-making tool that involves identifying what you will and won't do in a certain situation. By setting clear boundaries and goals, you can make decisions that align with your values and priorities. This technique can be applied to any decision, big or small, and can help you feel more in control of your life.
Step 1: Identify Your Options
The first step in using the "I Will I Won't" technique is to identify your options. For example, if you're trying to decide whether to take on a new project at work, your options might include "I Will Take the Project" or "I Won't Take the Project." Write down all of your options so you can see them clearly.
Step 2: Set Your Boundaries
Next, it's important to set your boundaries. This means identifying what you will and won't do in each option. For example, if you decide to take on the new project, your boundaries might include "I Will Only Work on the Project During Business Hours" or "I Won't Sacrifice My Personal Time for the Project." Setting these boundaries will help you make a decision that aligns with your priorities.
Step 3: Evaluate Your Options
Once you have identified your options and set your boundaries, it's time to evaluate each option. Consider how each option aligns with your values and priorities. Ask yourself questions like "Will this option help me achieve my long-term goals?" and "Will this option make me happy?" Use these questions to help you evaluate each option objectively.
Step 4: Make Your Decision
Finally, it's time to make your decision. Review your options and boundaries, and consider how each option aligns with your values and priorities. Choose the option that best meets your needs and feels right for you. Remember, it's okay to change your mind later if the situation changes or if you realize that your decision wasn't the right one for you.
Examples of "I Will I Won't" Decisions
Here are some examples of how you can apply the "I Will I Won't" technique in everyday life:
- I Will Spend One Hour Exercising Every Day, But I Won't Push Myself Too Hard
- I Will Take Breaks Every Hour While Studying, But I Won't Procrastinate
- I Will Only Check My Email Twice a Day, But I Won't Ignore Important Messages
- I Will Speak Up When I Disagree in Meetings, But I Won't Be Disrespectful
By using the "I Will I Won't" technique, you can make decisions that align with your values and priorities, and help you achieve your goals.
Conclusion
Using the "I Will I Won't" technique can help you make decisions with confidence and clarity. By identifying your options, setting your boundaries, evaluating your options, and making your decision, you can feel more in control of your life. Remember to apply this technique in everyday life, in relaxed Spanish language, and always make decisions based on what's best for you and your goals.
¡Buena suerte!




Posting Komentar untuk "I Will I Won't: A Guide To Making Decisions In 2023"